Visit the Hanoi Old Quarter and try the great traditional food
This kind of tour promisingly brings travellers into insights the real lifestyle of local people who are part of Vietnamese populations. Only when take part in daily pace of the locals, guests will understand almost their traditional way of life.
Hanoi is voted as the city of peace, so very safe to walk on any conners of town and there, a lot of rotating menu for choices around 36 old streets, such as: Pho bo (rice noodles with beef), pho ga (rice noodle with chicken), bun oc (rice noodle with snails), banh cuon (steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork), banh goi (mushroom pillow cake), bun cha (rice noodle with grilled pork), my tron (mixed vermicelli), banh my Pa te (Hanoi pate bread), banh my trung (Hanoi bread with fried egg), nem cuon (spring roll), nom hoa chuoi (bnana flower salad), banh xeo (fried pancake), cafe trung (egg coffee), che (sweet gruel soup), and one or more cup of bia hoi (Hanoi beer), or tra da (iced tea) is the way tourist should not be missed our when exploring Hanoi, ect
Price: in US$ 29/ person
- Enough traditional foods are carefully chosen (normally 4-5 dishes among hundred of cuisine list) for guests including dishes and drinks and food tastings are subject to change without notice
- Food subs: for vegetarian we can offer special diet such as no meet, no fish, hala.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off (Only quarter only)
Excludes: tipping for tourguide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services
- Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services
(*) is the following the field force must enter info